Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What To See And What To Avoid





I know it's been a while... I've been very busy lately. I'll post full reviews soon but I want to give you a quick list of DOs and DONTs specially since one great movie seems to been getting bad reviews for some reason. So let's get down to it;


  • The Hobbit. Go watch it now! This movie is getting bad reviews but I think it's even at Lord Of The Rings level. I know it's kind of the same but... who doesn't want more LOTR movies?! And for me it's even better at some points. So, I'll write a full review but you.... Go... NOW.
  • 007: Skyfall. Also loved it. Also a bit more than the first one. I has a lot of flaws but as a James Bond movie it works really well. I didn't really liked the villan though (but movie critics say he's really good).
  • Rise Of The Guardians. Very good. Another good excuse to take your kids to the movies.
  • The Expendibles 2. It's not a good movie but it's a bit better than the first one so, if you liked that one, you'll like this one.
  • That's My Boy. Avoid like the ebola virus! I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler (exception being Tropic Thunder) but this is for me his worst movie ever. It's one of those that think that "grose" equals "funny"... why? Dunno. (But I blame a very funny movie for this: Scary Movie).



No comments:

Post a Comment